House rules and accommodation rules
House rules and accommodation rules
We want you and us to have nothing to worry about during your stay at Bejas, so please carefully read the campsite’s house rules.
Check-in and check-out hours:
- Check-in starting at 16:00.
- Check-out before 13:00.
You can also arrive earlier and leave later for an extra charge. Please make these arrangements at your check-in.
The office is open:
- from 11:00 till 23:00 (from May 1 till September 30).
Area closing and restrictions on car traffic:
To ensure the peaceful stay and safety of the guests, the campsite and holiday park is closed to car traffic from 23:00 until 08:00 the following morning. Entry, exit or any car traffic on the campsite after 23:00 is not allowed. Guests wishing to leave between 23:00 and 08:00 can park their vehicles in advance in the parking lot at the entrance of Bejas. We do not close this car parking lot, and it is open 24 hours a day.
The rest time is from 23:00 to 08:00. Any noise (music, vehicle engines or other noise) is strictly prohibited (this does not apply if the client hires the entire campsite for a private event). Please respect the wishes and rights of other guests to a peaceful relaxation and night’s rest!
Guests are required to show a valid ID to check in at the campsite.
We accept bank transfers or cash payments.
If you hire the entire campsite along with other services, you may be requested to pay a security deposit and to sign a contract.
Accommodation booking rules
For a secured booking, the guest must pay a pre-booking deposit of 50% of the full price of the service within 7 days of receipt of the booking confirmation. The booking is secured from the moment the booking deposit is received. NB: if the booking deposit is not paid/received by the due date, Bejas has the right to hire the respective accommodation site (or service) to another customer.
Tents must be placed in the designated areas with prior agreement with the management.
Booking cancellation policy:
For secured bookings, the booking deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation by the guest or a no-show on the scheduled arrival date to receive the service. However, it is possible to postpone your booking by contacting Bejas management at least 7 days before the initial arrival date during the high season (May 1 – September 30) or at least 5 days before the initial arrival date during the low season (October 1 – April 30).
Campsite price includes:
Campsite rental price includes: VAT, parking place, bed linen, use of fridge, barbecue (skewers if necessary), shared showers and toilets, beach area, children’s playground.
Each cabin may sleep only as many guests as there are sleeping places. Extra beds (rollaway beds) can be rented for an extra charge.
Smoking in the campsite and holiday park:
Smoking is not allowed in any of the buildings on the campsite, neither in the accommodation nor in the common areas. Smoking is allowed on the camping porch and outdoors, making sure it does not disturb other guests. Attention: cigarette ends can only be disposed of in rubbish bins.
A fine of 20 EUR may be imposed for smoking indoors or for throwing cigarette ends on the ground.
Garbage must only be disposed of in special bins. A fine of 20 EUR will be charged for littering.
Trucks and buses are not allowed to enter the campsite and guest house area. Caravans are only allowed to enter the campsite in designated areas.
It is allowed to bring dogs and cats that are not aggressive and do not pose a threat to other people. You must inform the management about the pets you have brought with you during your check-in. Pets must be kept on a leash. It is the owners’ responsibility to pick up after their pet and look after it at all times.
- It is forbidden to bring and store flammable materials, to use personal electric heaters and appliances with open flames, including candles, in the accommodation.
- Campfire may only be lighted in designated areas.
- It is forbidden to damage the equipment and buildings of the campsite and holiday park. It is strictly forbidden to take out furniture and other equipment from the accommodation or to bring in furniture from other rooms.
- The rest time is from 23:00 to 08:00 when it is strictly forbidden to make noise (play music, start vehicles, etc.) unless the client has rented the entire campsite for an event.
- For general safety reasons and customers’ comfort, it is strictly forbidden to stay under the influence of intoxicants at the campsite and holiday park. The staff of the park has the right to refuse to serve a client who is under the influence of intoxicants. In this case, there is no refund for the booked and paid services.
- It is prohibited to bring and use weapons, drugs and psychotropic substances to the campsite and holiday park.
- There are no security guards/supervisors at the lake, therefore all guests are responsible for the health and safety of themselves, their children and supervised ones when swimming.
- It is strictly forbidden to saw, cut down or break trees. The fine is 200 EUR.
- The staff of the campsite and holiday park will not be held liable for any damage to a person’s health, body or property, or for the death of a person as a result of that person’s negligent behaviour. Each guest is responsible for the supervision and safety of their personal belongings (including vehicles).
- The staff of the campsite and holiday park will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage to visitors’ personal belongings, including theft of vehicles.
- There are free toilets at the campsite and holiday park. Answering the call of nature in other areas of the campsite and holiday park is forbidden, and the fine is 20 EUR.
- Guests are kindly advised to lock their accommodation and keep the key with them when leaving the property. The fee for key loss is 10 EUR.
- We encourage you to observe general standards of behaviour and courtesy, and to respect people, nature and the environment. Damages:
If you notice any damage to the property upon your arrival, please report it immediately to the management to avoid misunderstandings. If damage is caused by the guest, a respective fee will be charged depending on the extent of the damage.
Children staying at the campsite and holiday park:
Children under the age of 18 can stay in the campsite and holiday park under the supervision of their parents or an authorized person. Children under the age of 7 can stay free of charge in their parents’ accommodation. We charge a fee set out in the price list for children over the age of 7.
Questions, complaints, suggestions, information:
If you have questions, complaints or suggestions, please contact the reception (information centre) or call (+371) 26673507. We’ll be glad to help you with any query you may have!